wtorek, 22 kwietnia 2014

Questions




            Start asking yourself questions. Most simples are most important. Ask yourself everyday what you did, what u wanted do and what you will do. I like talk with people who have a lots of wonders. They let me think about my life. It’s really good way to find yourself and find out more about your life. They can show you another perspective, another way to think. Never let anything be certainty, because otherwise you can lost something important. I like to think that your life can change in any minute, that’s why I hate to stay idly.
            Most important question? I don’t know yet, but I think it’s changing everyday.
            Question for today: what to do with my life in next few months?
            I will finish my Bachelor for sure, but what with Master studies? Should I keep going or leave it and go travel? I’m afraid about two things: to make a mistake or to do nothing, change nothing. Studies give me opportunity to travel too. Am I prepared for the world?

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz